

Fall has arrived (such as it is in San Diego) and it's been great. My dear Phoenix friend Jan, and her husband Art, spent the first week of November with us. We had a great time, and I'm sorry I didn't document their visit with more pictures. Started out with a trip to the Renaissance Faire at Felicita Park just down the street from us. Bob and Art enjoyed eating the Giant Turkey Drums of yore. Jan shopped the jewelry booths. Bob and Art toured the Midway at San Diego Harbor while Jan and I shopped at Seaport Village. Then we attended a free afternoon concert by "The Hats", at our Center for the Arts here in Escondido, who performed all the old standards. Let's see, more antique shopping, both in Temecula and locally in Escondido, and on and on and on. We kept pretty busy! Was a fun visit; they are super people!
No comments:
Post a Comment