Friday, January 27, 2012

Can it really be almost the end of January 2012! The last few months seemed to fly by! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, our 37th wedding anniversary and my hmmhmmth birthday . . . we went camping for a few days here locally at Santee Lakes . . . we refurbished and re-rented our rental house . . . and oh yes, Bentley is still Bentley, driving us crazy (but loveable nonetheless).

Bob continues as a Sr. Volunteer for the Fire Department, entering his 5th year. I'm still volunteering as a Friend of the Library and we were treated to a nice luncheon this week for our efforts last year. We raised around $75,000 for the library through sales in our Book Shop. Not bad for books that start at 25 cents and rarely sell for more than $4.00!

Sending out best wishes for this New Year. For the first time ever I didn't send Christmas cards, forgive me my friends, but I do think of you often.

No comments:

Post a Comment