Monday, June 2, 2014

Google changed it's blogging tools on me, and I've had difficulty trying to update my blog. I'm giving it another shot tonight.

Let's see, since my last post in October we've celebrated Bob's birthday, Christmas and New Year Holidays, my birthday, our 39th wedding anniversary, and here we are in May of 2014 already.

Bob and I both had a major case of the flu in March, lasted almost an entire month. And, both of us had already had our flu shots . . . so much for that . . . Anyway, enough of that kind of talk. We're doing just fine these days.

We spent another delightful week in Newport Beach in May. I always love it there. Our friends Christel, Armin and Marge came up to spend a day with us and we had a fun lunch at the Beachcomber Restaurant at Crystal Cove. None of us had been there before, but we will definitely be going back! Great food, casual and relaxed atmosphere, smack on the beach. Several movies have been filmed there over the years and the one that comes to mind first was Beaches. I'd highly recommend it if you have a chance to visit Newport.

No comments:

Post a Comment