
Let me introduce our new family member. This is Bentley, our English Setter who right now is 12 weeks old. He is a sweetheart, but it's been almost 20 years since we raised a puppy, and Bob and I had forgotten just how much work it is! He's doing very well in the housebreaking department, but his puppy teeth are REALLY SHARP and he approaches everything mouth first. Bob says it's a good thing he's off the coumadin now or he might be bleeding to death from puppy nicks! Actually that's getting better too, but the first several days we were in big trouble.
Our holidays were very nice and we have settled happily into the new year. Bob and I celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary earlier this month.
And here it is almost the end of January . . . I can see 2011 will tick along at record pace! Best wishes to friends and family for the new year.
Awww Linda...he's SO cute! The boys keep pushing us to get a puppy but we just can't imagine trying to add that to our family dynamic right now. Plus, I don't really want to share the RV with a puppy when we camp - it's just not big enough for that! Where are you and Bob off to next?
ReplyDelete