I introduced Bentley to you in January, and here it is nearly May! He is now almost 6 months old and FINALLY getting some manners . . . it's been a struggle but now seems worth it. Last night he graduated from puppy class (he earned his "Star Puppy" medal), the first in a chain of classes he'll take through Hidden Valley Obedience Club. It helps socialize him and teaches US how to teach him. Besides, it's fun!
 
Spring has long arrived and summer is almost approaching as the temperatures are forecast to be in the 80s this whole week. Two days ago we had a light rain and the morning was absolutely gorgeous. I used the opportunity to photograph a rose bush in our yard that is in full bloom and looked wonderful sprinkled with raindrops. It's called a Disneyland Rose, and I was drawn to the multicolor flowers on one bush.
Bob and I will be in Newport Beach next month at our annual timeshare visit on the beach. Last year we had to cancel because of Bob's heart surgery--can you believe that was a year ago April! He's doing very well and we continue to be thankful.
Look how big he is! So cute too. Glad to hear that all is well with you and Bob. Sure wish you could send some of that Spring weather our way - we actually had snow just the other night. I'm itching to get out in my garden but I don't dare until the chance of frost passes.
ReplyDeleteThe boys are all good...Andrew will graduate next December (a semester early) - crazy to think we're there already. He's wanting to attend local college so we'll keep him close by for now. I'm working a lot more at our church - still doing children's ministry stuff and loving it. Don't think I'll ever return to a career in number crunching...
Miss you!